2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 11 November 2013

A message from Erin and Fiona and the DT Team

Good afternoon everyone, thankyou to all of you for following our blog.  Two weeks today our new challenges will start and we are looking forward to see your creations.

In the meantime we have decided on the run up of the challenge to start each day a different dt member will add a personal bio of themselves and a favourite card they have made.

I hope you will enjoy reading about them.

So to start hears mine.

My name is Fiona I live in North Yorkshire with my partner, three children (twin girls and a boy) and one budgie.
 
I started crafting about 3 years ago which my neighbour who is a crafter got me involved in she gave me some papers, some glue and a couple of toppers and since then I have become totally addicted.
I enjoy stamping and digital stamping and find colouring them very therapeutic I love entering challenges and enjoy all aspects of paper crafting.
 
Here is a picture of a favourite card I have made.
 
 
Hugs Fiona
xxx


3 comments:

  1. Fiona she is just gorgeous, super colours you have used.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pic Fiona - fabulous work x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous image and love the colours and little birds
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete