2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Saturday, 16 November 2013

Introducing Angie

I'm married to my awesome husband for almost 15yrs. We have 2 boys ages 13 & 15 (will be 16 in Dec.) We just moved in Feb. from Indiana to Florida. We love it down here! I am HHA/CNA/Companion. We have 1 white Boxer dog named Lacey & 1 Siamese Cat named Shelby. I have been crafty in some fashion for as long as I can remember. I used to draw when I was younger which I have recently got back into & created my own digi stamps. I have been scrap-booking on and off for about 10yrs. I've been making cards for about 2yrs. I also make jewelry, alter items, and more. I'm always doing something crafty! LOL
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Great card Angie love the lovehearts and the colours they work brilliant with each other.
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angie great intro hun and loving the card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. great intro Angie and love the card and the Lovehearts.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete