2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Tuesday, 12 November 2013

Introducing Erin B.

Hi I'm Erin, I am engaged to Mike, We live in Portsmouth with our two cats Jasper and Bailey. I love Paper Crafting and Where possible I like to craft everyday. I also love anything Fantasy and this often comes out in my work. I have recently found Zentangle very therapeutic my crafting has helped me a lot though bouts of ill health and having to give up work last year. I have also gained so much inspiration from some wonderful talented people through blogging and taking part in challenges.  This card is one of my favourite cards, just love the colours of Autumn....

 

 
 
 
Hugs Erin x

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Erin love the colours. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post Erin great card can t wait to get going x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Autumn colours love the leaves and flourishes
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete