Followers

Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Introducing Erin S

I am a veterinary technician living in Upstate NY. I had been pen palling for awhile when I noticed a lot of my new friends were into crafts and card making. I have never been very good with anything crafty at all. I can barely draw a straight line with a ruler but I was determined to give it a try. I fell in love with digital stamps as well as rubber ones and started using them on my letters and then progressed to card making. I have been crafting since April of this year and it has become my biggest passion. I spend all my free time crafting away! I still have so much to learn with all the different supplies and techniques! My favorite thing is glitter and sparkle. My cards just don't seem finished until there is something sparkling back at me! I am very excited to grow as a card maker and meet new crafty friends.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. great intro Erin S but can t see your pic at the moment hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Erin love the colouring and the design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Erin, love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Erin B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card love all the stars
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete