Followers

Monday, 18 November 2013

Introducing Holly

Hello, my name is Holly and I live in Yorkshire, UK, where it generally rains and does not much else, but that gives me plenty of time to sit indoors and craft. I have been making cards for about eighteen months now and I soon moved onto sewing and trying other crafts too.

It started as something to keep me occupied while the hubby (or fiance as he was at the time) watched football (soccer to anyone in the US) and it became a bit of an obsession, so much so that my spare room is now my craft room and I no longer have to sit at the kitchen table....

My other hobbies include tap dancing, following MotoGP and reading. I also hope to start studying for my history degree in the new year, as well as doing some creative craft courses at my local college.

I sometimes wonder how I find time to do all this, and see my friends, as by day I work for a solicitors' firm in Leeds.
 
 
 


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card holly love the papers you have chosen. :)
    Sending hugs
    Fiona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and intro, love the image you have used.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete