2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Thursday, 14 November 2013

Introducing Judith

Hi my name is Judith and I m delighted to be on the Design Team for this exciting Challenge Blog.
I am 54 years old and studied Design as a mature student.
I only really got into paper crafting about 12 months ago and am totally addicted.
I just love anything crafty and love to share my work to inspire others and to be inspired by others too - that's what's great about the Crafty Community that we share our work and care for one another.
I wish you all well with this Blog Challenge and would like to share one of my favourite cards with you - it is a printed image which has been coloured with Promarkers and Tim Holtz Distress Inks - very good luck x
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Judith the flowers look as though you could just put your hand out and grab them. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks so much Fiona appreciated hun x

      Delete
  2. Hi :) this is such a gorgeous card, love those flowers and pretty colours.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh gorgeous image and beautiful colouring
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete