2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Introducing Sharon K

Hi everyone I'm Sharon and live in Wiltshire in the West Country and have been Crafting since I was 4 when I learnt to knit. I started papercrafting about 5 years ago. I have been married to a very understanding husband Nigel for 18 years next month and have 4 beautiful children, Samuel 16, Hannah 13, Rachel 12 and Adam 10. We are very lucky to have a beautiful cat Olly and 6 rabbits , I won't bore you with their names. I love stamping, decoupage and CD crafting. I recently bought a sewing machine. So watch this space. I love lots of different craft companies but if I had to choose, my favourite images are House Mouse by Ellen Jackerie and Joanna Sheen. I am excited to be joining this challenge blog and hope I give you all some inspiration along the way. xx
 
 


7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Sharon love house mouse. :)
    Hugs
    Fiona
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous intro and loving this card, I love the image they are so very cute.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love house mouse great card and great intro hun x

    ReplyDelete