Followers

Sunday, 24 November 2013

Krista's Bio

Hi everyone here is the final bio of our dt team member hope you enjoy reading it, and look forward to you joining us tomorrow in our launch challenge.
 
Krista's bio
Hi there,...

My name is Krista. I’m born in 1984. And since December 31, 2008 I’m married with Arnoud. At the moment I'm pregnant of our first baby, but our dog, four cats and rats are our children too!
Since a few years I love to make greeting cards. Not just any card, but cards with a variety of techniques.

I use the following techniques:
Embossing, Embroidery, Stamping, 3-D technique on my stamps, Scrapbooking and so much more! Since the beginning of 2010 I really love using Digital Stamps! Just love them!
I also love to alter all kinds of things. You never know when you need a nice present.
Loving to get my hands dirty during crafting!!!

If you would like to see my craftings come and visit my website: http://www.kristadesign.nl


2 comments:

  1. Hi Krista, lovely intro, looking forward to working with you.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete