2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 23 December 2013

Challenge 3...

Hi Erin here with your challenge details this fortnight, We hope you have all managed to stay safe and warm through this awful weather we seem to be having.  We also would like to thank every one who entered our last challenge the response was just fabulous so thank you.

Before we go any further we have some news for you all, we had a GDT join us for our last challenge Victoria.  We are so pleased to announce that Victoria will be joining the Team permanently.  We are thrilled to have Victoria with us and we hope that you will have fun here with us.  Here is a little bit about Victoria..

Hi everyone, I’m Victoria (although usually known as Tor or VeryBelleMakes!) and I’m from Essex, England. I am a stay-at-home mum to two great children, aged 7 and 4. I’m also really lucky to be supported and encouraged by a very patient husband, who regularly has to wade through a ton of glitter just to make it to his desk next to mine!

I have enjoyed card-making since my early twenties; I drifted away a bit when my son was small, as there were never enough hours in the day, but now that the children are a little more independent, I’m enjoying picking up where I left off! We moved earlier this year, so I am trying my hand at soft furnishings too!

I’m really looking forward to sharing my creations with you and would like thank Fiona and Erin for offering me the opportunity to join their amazing team of crafters!


Onto our Top 3 and our Winners.  The Top three will now be chosen using a Random Generator and our Winners will be chosen by the Design Team.

We also want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year...

Top 3
 
 
 
No: 122 Gail L

Your projects are all beautiful well done.  Please take our Top 3 Badge from the sidebar.

Winners

 No: 6 KT Fit Kitty


You have won 4 images from Delicious Doodles

No: 108 DEANNE

You have won 3 images from Dilly Beans

Well done to you both, such beautiful cards.  Please take our Winners Badge from the side bar.
To collect your prize please email
erinbentley66@gmail.com

We would like to thank our fabulous sponsors for our last challenge

Delicious Doodles
&
Dilly Beans

Challenge 3
Anything Goes
Our fabulous sponsors this challenge are

Sassy Studio Designs
Sassy Studio Designs
The winner will receive 4 images

The Stamping Chef
The Stamping Chef

The winner will receive 3 images

Now for some inspiration from the Design Team....

Erin B
using Bald Is Beautiful - Sassy Studio


Using Huey Hummingbird - The Stamping Chef

Fiona
using Bubblegum Sassy- Sassy Studios


Using Culinary Claire - The Stamping Chef


Angie
Using Tied Together - The Stamping Chef


Judith
Using Strawberry Shortcake - Sassy Studios


Using Skull with Flowers - The Stamping Chef


Erin S
Using Steampunk Vivian - Sassy Studios


Using Plain Jane - The Stamping Chef


Sharon
Using  - Steampunk Vivian


Victoria
Using Bubblebath  Sassy


Carol

Holly
Using Bubblebath Sassy

Fabulous work from you all.....
 


10 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of the top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGoodness - Tickled pink I am! Love, love, love Delicious Doodles images - what a fabulous prize! Congratulations to the other winner and the Top 3 picks. I'll be emailing shortly.

    Thank you for another fun challenge - your DT projects are awesome! Wishing you Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! Thanks for choosing my creation among your top 3! Taking the badge for my blog and congrats to all winners!! The DT inspiration is fabulous!! Wishing you all the best for Happy Holidays!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for your lovely comments.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the anything goes challenge and lovely inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Andrea, thank you for your comment.

    Hugs Erin (DT and Co Owner)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for picking my card Top 3. I'm so honored and appreciate the Top 3 badge! --Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations winners and new designer Victoria! How wonderful to join a group of talented designers (thanks for sharing your beautiful cards!) and thanks for hosting this great challenge! Happy New Year! hugs, de {Creative Smiles}

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete