2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Tuesday, 18 November 2014

NEW CHALLENGES STARTING THE 5TH JANUARY 2015

Hi everyone thank you all for all your replies. Our new challenges will be starting again on the 5th January 2015.  With some great sponsors for you next year.
I hope you will all join us and look forward to seeing your makes.
Fiona and the Design Team.

5 comments:

  1. Will you be announcing a winner for Challenge 40? If not, can you please let us know so we'll stop checking back until the new challenges begin in January?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gail yes will be announcing winner for challenge 40 in the next few days. Just trying to get the blog in to some order and get missing things back.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to joining in again with you in January.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am delighted you will be starting up again... I have left you on my Bloglovin and will be so excited to see your challenges return! You go girl!
    ~ginny
    RubberMAD

    ReplyDelete