2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 9 March 2015

Challenge 50

Hi lovelies, Erin here with you this week.  It's been all go this last week, I don't know where the time is going.  Thank you to everyone who took part in our last challenge.  You all make our jobs so much harder  to choose our Favourites and winners.  So here are your winners and dt favorites for this week chosen by the design team.

 DT Favourites
Well done please take our DT Favourites badge
Winner
winning 4 images from Sassy Studio
Well done please take our Winners badge
For details on how to claim your prize,  please email
erinbently104@gmail.com

We would like to say a huge thank you to Sassy Studio Designs for sponsoring us last week

Crafting From The Heart
Anything Goes
Our sponsor this week
Zuri
Zuri is offering 3 digis to the winner

Now for some inspiration from the team


Isobel
 Lynne

Tracy

Amy

Eemeli

Kandis


Wow thank you ladies you did an fabulous job.  Good luck everyone.....





11 comments:

  1. I've just done it Ans.. sorry !!!

    Hugs Erin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card to be in your DT faves I'm over the moon! Many congrats to the other winners too! Fabulous designs by the DT this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card amongst the favourites - you've made my day!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh happy day! Thanks for fan fav status!! I will add the badge to my blog with pride!! hugs!!

    La-Vie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much - I can't believe I've won! I adore Sassy images as well. Just going to add the blog badge to my blog. I've been doing a happy little dance!!! Congratulations to all the other winners too!

    Hugs to you all Sue Pxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous DT cards and congrats to all winners.
    Just found you and now following :)
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete