2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 17 August 2015

Challenge 73

Hi everyone hope you are all well.

Thank you so much for all your support in our challenges your response this week in our challenge has been amazing.  You make it very difficult to choose our winner and design team favourites but here they are.


DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 30 - Norma
No 116 - Tattered Treasures
No 150 - Gail L
No 188 - Lucy Patrick
No 210 - Annas 2nd entry


Congratulations please take your favourite badge
design team favourite


WINNER
No 194 - Natalie K


Congratulations please take your winners badge
and
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
with winner Crafting from the heart challenge 72 in the subject line

Winners Badge

Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsor
Bugaboo Stamps

CHALLENGE 73
As always our challenge is anything goes

This week our sponsor is the fantastic


Our fabulous design Team A have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are there fantastic makes.
 and 
another make using same image





12 comments:

  1. wow! lucky me :)
    I will mail you right now.
    thanks a lot and congrats to the ohter winners! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Thank you for choosing my card to be your DT Pick, I am so happy!
    Hugs,
    Anna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as one of the DT favorites! I'm honored and proud to put the badge on my blog! Hugs, Gail L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Fiona, I've tried contacting you on your email address, but my email keeps getting refused and returned to me. Could you contact me at Paperesse@live.com with another address?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi did you eventually get a e-mail from me as it said sent at my end. :) x

      Delete
  5. Am delighted to be one of the DT faves. Thanks so much. Congrats to the other ladies and the winner too. Fab cards from your design team.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful creations everyone!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work by your talented DT! Thank you for allowing me to play along in your fun challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to all winners! Thanks for hosting another fun challenge.
    Beautiful DT creations.
    Have a blessed day,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous DT creations. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for all your support and wonderful comments. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice DT work. Thank you for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete