Followers

Tuesday, 23 February 2016

Remember When we first started

If you are looking for this weeks challenge you can find it



As its our 100th challenge here are some details about the launch of crafting from the heart

Our first challenge started on the 25th November 2013 and launched at 8.30am.

We had three sponsors for you then

Angies Digi Stamps

The Stamping Boutique 
and

Sassy Studios

Here are some of the design team makes from then.

Fiona


 Carol
 Fiona
 Holly
 Erin S

I hope you enjoyed looking at them and remember the first challenge.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations on 100 Challenges. I see it was lunched on my birthday and a long time before I joined in at blogland. But I have enjoyed joining your challenges over the past year. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 Challenges! It is lovely to see that, wow ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember this time! I started blogging in June of that year! Congrats on 100 challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on 100 challenges!! What a great milestone!!
    Hugs!
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for all your lovely comments of support. :) x

    ReplyDelete