2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 25 September 2017

Challenge 176

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Before I announce this weeks design team favourites and winner.
One of our design team ladies is leaving
Carol
Carol has been with me right from the start when the challenge first opened.

Carol thank you for all your fantastic makes over the years you will be sadly missed but on the plus side you are still on the dt at some of my other challenges.
I wish you luck in the future.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 21 - Creative world by Zeljka
No 23 - Rosina
No 24 - Lisa lyn
No 43 - Marilyn webb
No 56 - Patty sue 2
No 71 - Carolines Creaties

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
design team favourite
Congratulations please take your winners badge 

Winners Badge



CHALLENGE 176
As always our challenge is Anything goes


papernest dolls




Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.




http://stamps.the-papernest.com/search/?query=holiday+gifts+avery&records=100


Sandy
using Justin with car


Good luck everyone

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as your winner this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the Dt favourites! Congrats to all the other winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing my card to be a design team favourite.
    Congrats to the others.
    Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for choosing one of my cards as a DT favorite. Congrats to all the other winners. Great DT inspiration for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  6. good topic thanks for post for sharing on website ..
    หนังออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete