2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Sunday, 17 November 2013

Introducing Sharon N

Hiya my name is Sharon and I married my best friend in 1994. I live with my hubby and our five and a big bit border collie he will be six on the 1st of January. Ben is our fur baby. A real challenge to own as he has noise fear anxiety which means he's scared of fireworks, heavy rain , wind, thunder, vans loading or unloading and smoke/ car / house alarms. He shakes and tries to scratch or dig himself safe and it's so heartbreaking to see him in such a scared way. I'm not working because of ill health so I spend most days at home with Ben not being able to walk him unless I'm with others as my illness causes chronic pain and I can pass out with it so I'm safer going out with someone. I have crafted all my days but never really got into PaperCrafting till I became not well. I have been very blessed because I have made a great deal of friends during this craft journey. I'm very honoured to be on the my craft studio design tea and I'm also one of Lynda's girls so I regularly make samples for creative crafting world both companies launch on create and crafts so be sure to let me know what you think of my makes if you see them please. Anyway hope this is alright many thanks for reading and big hugs xxxxxxx
 
 
 


5 comments:

  1. A Very elegant and beautiful card love the embossing Sharon :)
    Hugs
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great intro Sharon and fabulous card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab intro Sharon and love the card, White on White I find so difficult to do, but you have given me inspiration to try again.

    Hugs Erin x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card it is beautiful, I am with Erin I also struggle with white on white but will be giving it another go I have the urge to get it right :) thank you xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card I love white on white and great dies
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete