2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 17 November 2014

Sorry everyone

Hi everyone thank you everyone who has been supporting our challenges.  But due to unforseen circumstances we have had to close our blog challenges. 

We hope to be up and running again early next year and hope you will all come to join us.
I am sorry it has taken a while for me to contact you all and will announce the winners of our last challenge in the next few days.

Thank you all once again for your support. 
Fiona, Erin and the design team. 

9 comments:

  1. I am sorry to see you close. Look forward to you coming back next year. Best wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe Sad to hear that, hope your come back soon I loved joining in your challenges :(
    All the very best

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi ladies thank you for your support. I will be updating blog in the next few weeks and look forward to you joining us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm relieved to see a post from you... I'm sorry for whatever is going on and will look forward to your return! Lots of love and hugs!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to hear you will be back next year, have missed your site, take care

    ReplyDelete
  6. All the best, you will be missed, XOX Lucy

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am really sorry about this and I hope you will pop up somewhere else ! Sorry you are obviously having some bad times. Much love

    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. so sorry to read this xx hugs to you all x

    ReplyDelete