2018

I am now looking for blog sponsorship for 2018. If you are a store and would like to sponsor my challenge blog please email me at fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
I look forward to hearing from you.

Followers

Monday, 5 September 2016

Challenge 126

Hi everyone thank you all for your marvellous entries in our last challenge
Its now time to announce our winner and design team favourites.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES
Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge
No 41 - Beebeebabs
No 50 - KT fit kitty
No 85 - Cathy mac
No 91 - Cheryls creative space
No 117 - Michelle Lancaster
No 140 - Andrea Norris
No 161 - Nikki S

design team favourite

WINNER


Congratulations please email
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With winner crafting from the heart in the subject line
and take your winners badge.

Winners Badge
Thank you so much to our wonderful sponsor
Just Inklined


CHALLENGE 126
As always our challenge is anything goes

This week our fantastic sponsor is


This fortnight we have our excellent design team B creating for your inspiration.
Here are their fantastic makes.












Good luck Everyone

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats winners - Thank you for picking my card as one of your Fav

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow bless you for picking my cards one of your favourites made my day congratulations to everyone else too hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your favourites! I am honourd! I enjoy your challenges! Hope to be back to play along! Your DT has done an awesome job again this week - gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favourites and congratulations to the other ladies on their wins
    Andrea x

    ReplyDelete
  6. FABULOUS projects to INSPIRE!!!
    I look forward to joining the challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for choosing my card as a favorite! Congratulations to all the winners! Look forward to playing again!

    ReplyDelete