Followers

Monday 12 February 2018

Challenge 194

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.
Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.

Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 16 - Annemis
No 21 - CG cards 4 u
No 32 - Julia
No 55 - My creative place
No 67 - Crea Astrid
No 78 - Nancy E
No 103 - Desire Fourie
No 110 - Scrappy Horses
No 111 - Mari
No 140 - Marja

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge from the winner tab.

WINNER

Congratulations please take your winners badge from the winner tab and 
e-mail
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize
With Winner Crafting from the Heart in the subject line

|Thank you so much to our fantastic sponsor
Oddball Art

CHALLENGE 194
As always our challenge is Anything goes

This week our fantastic sponsor is

Fabrika Fantasy



Our fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.



http://carla-writes.blogspot.com/




Helen
Using Cute Toy 2


To enter the challenge please click on the blue frog we look forward to seeing your entries.
Good luck everyone.

10 comments:

  1. It's nice that I became one of D'T's favourite. Congratulations to the ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks you so much for choosing my card as a design team favourite. As I was preparing to display my badge proudly on my blog, I noticed the one listed for Design Team Favourite is actually for Design Team Members. Is there a place that I can find the appropriate badge? I can't wait to post it on by blog! Thanks again and congrats to all the other favourties and the lucky winner.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the heads up the badge is now there apologies for displaying the wrong one.

      Delete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card as a fave and congrats to all the other faves and to the winner!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have same request as Pink Panoply - can't find the Design Team Favourite Badge??? Thanks for any info!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole thank you so much for the heads up the badge is now there under the heading blog badges apologies for the wrong one. x

      Delete
  5. Thank you so much for choosing my card! Congrats to the winner and to the other favorites :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I am so honoured to have been chosen as a design team favourite. Thank you so much. Congrats also to my fellow winners. Thank you for hosting such wonderful challenges and for the design team’s inspirational creations. I will display my badge with pride in my sidebar.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for sponsoring the challenge. I am glad you like what the design team ladies created with your beautiful digital stamps.

    ReplyDelete