We are different to the run of the mill papercraft card maker challenges.
Unfortunately we don't accept run of the mill cardmaking. but you aren't dissapointed as you can always enter at our sister challenge blog.
There is a lot of crafters out there that are interested in showcasing there other craft hobbies.
For our challenges we welcome people to enter who enjoy to draw, paint, canvas work, colouring, art journal page, ATC, mini books. Etc.
Do you enjoy cross stitching make a card out of your cross stitch pieces.
Do you love knitting or crocheting. Flowers knitted or crochet look gorgeous on cards.
Handmade jewellery pieces on greeting cards they are more than just part of a greeting card. They are a gift as well.
Do you love quilling again you can make lovely pieces.
Do you love creating 3d pieces out of card.
Pyrography again gorgeous pieces of work.
Wreath makers either out of card or artificial blooms.
The list goes on.
- Our challenges are every month and start on a Monday at 8 a.m. GMT. On the last Monday of the month. They finish the day before a new challenge starts, on a Sunday evening at 8pm uk time.
- We will always have a theme of “Anything goes” (ATG) and are just for fun challenges (no prizes given).
- Please post new work, handmade by yourself. Don’t recycle old work or old blog posts.
- No more than 3 entries per person. It’s fine to use the same project for other people’s challenges if you wish.
- You can choose if you would like to use our challenge blog badge on your blog. All badges are available to download, please see "Badges" tab above.
- If the Design Team chooses you as a winner or design team favourite.
- you can use our winner or design team favourite badge on your blog.
- Please watermark your makes. This protects your work from unscrupulous people who wouldn't think twice about claiming your make as their own.
- Also please check before entering you are allowed to use your make on entering challenges some companies don't allow there products on the internet.
- Please pop a link to the challenge you are entering on the blog post featuring your project.
Such a great idea! Do you accept digital layouts/art?ReplyDelete