Followers

Monday 23 April 2018

Challenge 203

Hi everyone welcome to this weeks challenge.

The weather in the uk has been fantastic these last few days.
I hope it has been nice where you are.

Thank you all so much for all your marvellous creations last week.
Each week the entries in the challenges get better and better.


Its now time to announce our design team favourites and winner.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 1 - Nicolettes kaarten
No 2 - Mijin Kaartenplezier
No 13 - Cristina
No 31 - Pippa
No 55 - Julie P
No 70 - Billie A
No 121 - Henriette

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge from the winner tab.

WINNER
(Just for fun No prize given)
Congratulations please take your winners badge from the winner tab 


CHALLENGE 203
As always our challenge is Anything goes

This week our fantastic sponsor is


C. S. Designs
Crafty Sentiments have a wonderful array of fabulous images for you to purchase in their store I am sure they would love a visit and for you to purchase a few of their stamps.

They also have a fabulous blog which can be found
HERE
They also have their own challenges running there.

The also have a facebook group which can be found
HERE



My fantastic design team have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fantastic makes.
I hope you will find the time to visit my excellent design team blogs I am sure they would love a visit.





Mary
using It's Party Time

Thank you ladies for your fabulous makes.
To enter the challenge please click on the blue frog.
Good luck everyone.

4 comments:

  1. Wuhhuuuu....thank you so much for picking my card as a winner...you make me so happy and proud...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the favourites.
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for picking my card as one of the favorites. Congratulations to the other winners and to the design team for the inspiration each week. Hugs

    ReplyDelete