Followers

Monday 29 April 2019

Challenge 242.

Hi everyone first of all I need to apologise the challenge No 240 Colour my world sponsoring my mouse started going erratic and it has deleted the link up tool for this challenge.  So I have no way to try and find out who the winner or favourites were.  I have tried to get the linkup tool back but can't find a way to do it.  I was left with Numbers that my design team gave me  and no names.  I have contacted the sponsor of the said challenge to see if I can run this challenge again. I am just waiting a reply.  Apologies once again.   

Thank you all so much for your wonderful entries in our previous Challenge 241.

It's now time to announce our winner and design team favourites.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 4 - Enjoy Life shaker card
No 68 - Sun bonnett Happy Easter
No 101 - Larissa
No 114 - Bettascrap
No 128 - Nisha

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge. from the tab at the top of the page.

WINNER
No 78 - Tracey Rogers
Congratulations please take your winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.
and
email
fiona.walker3@aol.co.uk
for details on how to claim your prize.

Thank you so much to our fabulous sponsor

Sheepski Designs

CHALLENGE 242.

This fortnight we havent a sponsor so the challenge is just for fun.

My excellent design team ladies have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fabulous makes.

Mary

Fiona



Lisa


Thank you ladies for your fabulous makes.
To enter the challenge please click on the blue box and follow the instructions.
Good luck everyone.


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

4 comments: