Followers

Monday 10 June 2019

Challenge 245

Hi crafty lovelies welcome to this weeks challenge.

Thank you all so much for your wonderful entries in our previous Challenge.

It's now time to announce our winner and design team favourites.

DESIGN TEAM FAVOURITES

No 9 - Anniversary Card
No 21 - Repolainen
No 49 - My stamping Adventures
No 53 - Nicolettes Kaarten
No 67 - Nick
No 68 - Bettascrap
No 75 - Elizabeth H

Congratulations please take your design team favourite badge. from the tab at the top of the page.

WINNER

No 178 - Paper Beauty AK

Congratulations please take your winners badge from the tab at the top of the page.


Thank you so much to our fabulous sponsor

Colouring Of Love

CHALLENGE 245
This fortnight theme is anything goes.

This fortnight  our fabulous sponsor is

Decosse Dynamite

Here is a short bio of our sponsor.

Hi! My name is Lisa and welcome to my blog. Whether drawing, painting, cross-stitching, card making, or doing nail art, I've been 'creating' since I was knee high to a grasshopper. At the end of 2011, I really started getting interested in the world of card making and nail art. I knew that there were already a lot of creative card makers, digi stamp designers, and nail artists out there and I continue to learn a lot from them, but I needed a place to showcase my work so I could enter some challenges and as a result, created this blog in October of 2012. I live in Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I am happily married to my college sweetheart and we have been married for over 27 years. We were never blessed with children so our 'babies' have always been cats. Currently, we have one female tabby named Marigold. Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you have a blast!


My excellent design team ladies have been busy creating for your inspiration and here are their fabulous makes.


Carla

https://carla-writes.blogspot.com/2019/06/flagler-beach-florida-post-card.html

Heather
Using Bokeh Multicolour papers


Mary



Thank you so much ladies for your fabulous makes to enter the challenge please click on the add your link box and follow the instructions.

Good luck everyone. 

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Thank you very very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I'm very honored!!!!!!
    Kissssssssssssssssssss
    Bettascrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for picking my card as one of your favs. Congratulations to the other top picks and the winner. Fantastic makes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for notice my card as one of Dt favourites. Congratulations to the others&winner! Happy dance! Repolainen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the favourites.
    Congrats to the other winners.
    Love Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great inspiration from DT.

    hugs Sally Bownes
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful job ladies. I love what you have come up with using my designs. It is my pleasure to sponsor this challenge!

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work by the design team.

    ReplyDelete